Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sneaking in the Back

I never do things the easiest way first, I must learn by frustration. So as I started to manipulate my images I found that I had just dumped them into a folder marked, sci images. I weeded through this mess of images to do my mosaics and then had to stop myself. Again, self analysis was needed. Maybe it was the slow Internet, the heat, the humidity, the hunger of the moment, who knows but whatever it was my mind said, "HALT." Why was I allowing myself to be frustrated, hot and irritated. So my mind said, "ORGANIZE!" So I did. I took a few minutes to subdivide my images into sub folders titled for the part of the video which they will be intended. I also found that i was needing a few more categories of images. I feel so much better. A clear path is just easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment