Friday, July 9, 2010

Slower Than Expected

I began gathering images and thought that would be a snap. Knowing not to just take images, I went to Flickr Commons and found nothing that wasn't 50+ years old most from the National Archives. No offense, but I'm not making a silent movie. After a quick talk with a colleague, I went to Flcikr Creative Commons and had much more success in the image search but for some reason my computer or Internet service was SSSLLLOOOWWW! In frustration I shut down and came back later. In a matter of 45 minutes I collected many images I might be able to use and created 3 mosaics at BIGHUGELABS.com that I know I'll use. I also plan to put in a WORDLE or two. I'm not sure my order of operations is quite right but I think I'll get there. I keep thinking about some catchy, current tunes to play in the opening and background. Any suggestions? OMG: OH, Oh , oh oh, oh , Oh My Gosh! Hmmmm. No that wouldn't work although I found it quite funny when a 2 and 3 year old in the shopping cart were singing it and their mother ask me if it were inappropriate. My reply, "It is a catchy tune!"

2 comments:

  1. Hmnnn: a catchy tune? Although dated, "Blinded me with Science" would be fitting. I'm going to google science-related songs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - did you know there is an entire Phineas and Ferb episode called "Unfair Science Fair" and that within it there is a song about building a protype? Surely this has some place in your video!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgn1aOzMTA

    ReplyDelete