Friday, July 2, 2010

Evaluating Myself! Task 2

I can't believe that I learned so much on this task. I watched the Flash Presentation and did the Website Evaluation activity which was amazing. I must say I did a pretty good job of evaluating the websites given. Are kids doing this at school? I hope so. I watched the Youtube video which was clear and concise. I use a common science website, Chem4kids.com and first used the printable evaluation form but felt like a student would just sluff through it but the University Library Evaluation that you fill out and print was very user friendly for students, like myself. Let me stop and try one more. I used the Evaluation Wizard and think it is pretty good as well. As I'm learning more about using the Internet to research I still wonder if I know enough to guide others. I wonder if my students are learning this in their technology classes. Are these things most middle or high school students know and use? I think I sound ignorant for asking.

1 comment:

  1. Huh? Did I miss something? I think I skipped this assignment... dang! I've been so possessed with my video that I accidentally missed this "thing." Thanks for keeping me on track... Back to the mines for me!

    ReplyDelete